Employers / Health Plan Sponsors
You are forced to ask them to bear more and more of the cost – costs they can’t easily afford. The plan you offer is becoming less generous.
You have no idea if you’re paying for quality care, substandard care or outright fraud. You don’t know why care is sometimes denied to your members. You have no visibility into which services are driving cost increases. You have a vague sense that your suppliers – your broker, your carrier, your PBM – are aligned against you while saying they’re working for you.
If this were any other line of your business, you would fire the manager, get out of that product line, start over, or all of the above.
But you can’t. Because it’s the lives and health of your most precious asset – the people who make your company great. The people you depend on. They’re like your extended family. You want to treat them right.
Through partnership with AllBetter, Katy advises employers and other plan sponsors on:
- Innovative, high-value strategies for employers to deliver superior care for employees and their dependents, with significantly lower costs, much less cost-sharing by enrollees, and higher enrollee satisfaction;
- ERISA fiduciary risk mitigation in employee welfare plans in the context of an increasingly aggressive enforcement and litigation environment;
- Deciphering federal health policy outlook, trends, and prospects for success, including value-based models, price transparency, and drug pricing;
- Patient experience and other health care consumer demand trends;
- Mitigating reputational and political risk with respect to health benefits for employees;
- Predicting the impact of political trends on employer health spend;
- Strategic advice on how to achieve federal policy reform to improve employee health benefits;
- Assembling or influencing coalitions and grassroots organizations to advance a policy agenda;
- Expatriate workforce protection from overseas infectious disease threats;
- Design, implementation and evaluation of corporate social responsibility programs.